In the first stage of development, I created drawings to visualize how I wanted app to look and function.
After, I made Illustrator mock-ups based on those drawings. This is where I considered color and took a more in-depth look at the layout of each screen.
After some feedback from my colleagues, I made some more Illustrator mockups implementing their critiques. I also included some more screens that to be considered in the final version of the app.
Before I moved on to the next stages of development, I took a step back and made personas of a couple vaccine hesitant parents. I wanted to be sure to focus on the user when continuing through the developmental process.
After my persona considerations and additional feedback from my colleagues, I took my illustrations and created high-fidelity mockup in Adobe XD.
I took all the data gathered and began coding. Throughout the is process, I made many changes based on feedback I received from my colleagues. The GitHub repository will demonstrate how these changes were made and the evolution of my code.